Gluten-free oat bars in two flavours, Pistachio & Chia Seeds and Strawberry & Cashew.
Vegan Oat Bars have an appealing texture as the main ingredient is oat flakes that also provide great properties as it is one of the most complete cereals that contains carbohydrates, proteins, fat, fibre and minerals. It is rich in antioxidants and beta glucans, which have a prebiotic effect on the gut and regulate blood sugar levels.
Rice syrup has been used to sweeten the bars, produced organically, in line with our sustainable practices, and using top quality raw materials for better nutrient assimilation.
Enriched with Superfoods, ingredients with high nutritional value, they can be eaten at any time of day as a healthy snack.
- Extra virgin olive oil provides healthy fats and gives the oat flakes a smooth texture.
- Chia seeds are a great source of vitamins, minerals, fibre and Omega 3 fatty acids that help to combat fats and regulate body weight.
- Nuts that are rich in healthy fats and provide vegetable protein and fibre. Along with sesame seeds, which in addition to all this, provide vitamins and minerals.
- Strawberries and blueberries as antioxidants.
Available in two flavours:
- Pistachio & Chia Seeds, consisting mainly of oat flakes, dates, extra virgin olive oil, pistachio, chia and sesame seeds.
- Strawberry & Cashew, consisting mainly of oat flakes, dates, extra virgin olive oil, strawberries, blueberries and cashew nuts.
HOW TO USE
The bars can be eaten at any time of day, as a healthy snack, as an extra energy boost, between meals, and before, during or after training.
Strawberry & Cashew
Rolled oats (gluten-free), organic rice syrup, dried strawberry [strawberry, fructose, acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: sorbic acid], blueberry infused with fruit juice [blueberries, concentred fruit juice, sunflower oil], extra virgin olive oil, date paste [date paste, corn oil], cashew.
May contain traces of egg, peanut, milk, soy, other shell fruits, sesame, sulfites and/or derivative.
|100 gr||50 gr|
|Energy Value||1640 kJ / 390 kcal||520 kJ / 195 kcal|
|Fat||12.0 g||6.0 g|
|of which saturated||1.9 g||0,9 g|
|Carbohydrates||58.5 g||29.2 g|
|of which sugar||25.0 g||12.5 g|
|Fibre||7.4 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||8.3 g||4.1 g|
|Salt||0.21 g||0.11 g|
|Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingredients|