226ers VEGAN GUMMY BAR ELECTROLYTES
€2.10 VAT Excluded
Για αγορές με δόσεις παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε απευθείας με το κατάστημα μας στο τηλέφωνο 2610 430 065
- In order to make a purchase or check stock availability please contact us at 2610 430 065
Vegan Gummy Bars are energy bars with a jelly texture formulated with a high quality carbohydrate mix and pectin, and so are suitable for vegans.
Vegan Gummy Bars are a source of carbohydrates. The consumption of carbohydrates helps maintain glucose in the blood, provides energy and maintains high physical performance.
They are 30g bars with a jelly texture that make them ideal for both training and in competitions.
They are equivalent to eating a bag of jelly beans, but their bar format makes them easier to eat all at once.
- Very pleasant to eat due to their texture; they are easy to chew and digest.
- Easy to transport. Their single piece, 30 g bar format provides approximately the same energy as in a jelly format.
- Mix of carbohydrates provides energy, with their main organic ingredients being golden sugar and rice syrup. So the energy you receive is of the highest quality, ensuring better assimilation of the carbohydrates.
ELECTROLYTE: Available in two flavours:
- ORANGE: Natural aroma and sea salt, but no colouring have been used.
- LIME: Made with sea salt and natural colouring (chlorophyll).
An Electrolyte Gummy Bar contains 125 mg of sodium, 27 mg of magnesium and 9 mg of potassium.
Two gummy bars contain the same amount of mineral salt as a Sub9 Salt Electrolyte capsule.
HOW TO USE
Take 5 units every 30′- 45′ during the exercise with 300 ml of water.
Ideal for those who need energy for both training and competitions and prefer not to use a jelly format.
Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Electrolyte – Lime
Organic cane sugar, organic rice syrup, polydextrose syrup (thickener: polydextrose, water, preservative: potassium sorbate), water, pectin (3%) (pectin, acidity regulator: sodium-potassium tartrate and polyphosphate, maltodextrin), acidity regulator: citric acid, sea salt, flavor, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, starch, glazing oil (coconut oil, glazing agent: carnauba wax), colour: copper complexes of chlorophylls and chlorophyllins.
May contain traces of egg, fish, milk, soy and/or derivatives thereof.
|100 gr||30 gr|
|Energy Value||1153 Kj / 274 Kcal||346 Kj / 82 Kcal|
|Fat||0,2 g||0,1 g|
|of which saturated||0,1 g||0,0 g|
|Carbohydrates||57,6 g||17,3 g|
|of which sugar||50,8 g||15,3 g|
|Fibre||20,1 g||6,0 g|
|Protein||0,3 g||0,1 g|
|Salt||1,04 g||0,31 g|
|Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingrediets|