226ERS Pre Workout is a gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan pre-workout product, perfect to take before or during training.
Formulated with select ingredients to perform your best during training. You can choose between caffeine-free watermelon or lime with caffeine flavours, both sugar-free and sweetened only with stevia.
Food supplement in powder based on L-Arginine AKG, HMB, Creatine and Beta -Alanine.
Pre Workout is formulated with specific ingredients to optimize both long-distance training sessions to avoid muscle catabolism, and shorter explosive gym sessions, whether they are series, intervals or HIT, and it is highly recommended for sports such as CROSSFIT.
Its main functions are to increase nitric oxide in the blood, increase muscle strength, acting as an anti-catabolic, thus helping to reduce muscle destruction, promoting recovery and delaying the onset of fatigue.
Each serving contains:
- 500 mg of Arginine AKG: Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate is an evolved form of arginine that improves assimilation and absorption. This amino acid is the precursor of nitric oxide and contributes to improving the endothelial dilation of blood vessel walls, increasing blood flow and the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. It is also necessary for synthesizing proteins within body tissues, thus favoring tissue repair.
- 2000 mg of Beta-Alanine: This is a non-essential amino acid that flavors the synthesis of carnosine within muscle fibers, significantly raising the levels of this substance in the muscles. Its main functions are regulating pH, preventing acidity in the body produced by lactate, thus delaying the onset of fatigue. It maintains the reserves of ATP, which is the energy source for cell functions and enhances calcium sensitivity in muscle fibers, increasing strength while reducing fatigue during muscle activity.
- 3000 mg of Creatine: Its function is to increase the phosphocreatine stores of the muscles so that ATP is still produced, providing the energy necessary for the muscles to continue working during high intensity exercise.
- 3000 mg HMB: HMB, also known as beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, is a metabolite of Leucine. It increases protein synthesis while reducing its degradation (anti-catabolic). It increases muscle strength, prevents and reduces muscle damage, helping recovery. It increases the maximum amount of oxygen that we can absorb during physical activity, having a positive impact on our anaerobic power.
- 250 mg of Anhydrous caffeine*: Caffeine is a stimulant that boosts the central nervous system and raises energy levels while reducing fatigue and tiredness and increasing mental focus and concentration. In addition, it stimulates the mobilization and oxidation of fats, thus increasing the availability of fuel for muscle activity, optimizing the availability of glycogen reserves.
*Only in Lime flavour.
Available in two flavours:
- Watermelon: with the 4 main ingredients and without caffeine.
- Lime: with the same 4 ingredients plus 250 mg of anhydrous caffeine , which maintains the properties of caffeine intact.
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 3 scoops (15g) of product in 200-300ml of water.
Maltodextrin, creatine monohydrate, hidroxy methyl butyrate calcium, beta-alanine, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, acid (citric acid), sweetener (steviol glycosides), beetroot juice concentrated, aroma, colour (carotene).
|945 KJ/221 Kcal
|142 Kj/33 Kcal
|of which saturated
|of which sugars
|VRN *: Nutrient Reference Value
Calculation made from the known or actual theoretical values of the ingredients used